Please login to access the members area.
The Golf Committee would like to provide an update to the local rules and guidelines for play and practice at BCC. These are posted to allow for the course to remain in the best possible condition for play and conformity with USGA rules.
1. Practice is limited in the area in front of the grill room and # 9 green to the putting green only. Please do not chip or hit balls in this area or chip on to or practice putting on #9 green. You will notice over the summer that the grass will be cut to enlarge the putting green.
2. Please do not take golf carts outside of club property. This includes any areas out of bounds, as out of bounds represents club property lines, which includes the road to the right of hole #1. You will be liable for any damages resulting from carts leaving club property.
3. Please notify homeowners should an errant shot damage any property.
4. Do NOT park golf carts:
5. Please smooth and rake the sand in all bunkers and place the rake near, but not in, the bunker.
6. Please replace all divots and repair all ball marks on greens. Consider taking the time to fix not only your ballmark or divot, but any others you might see. Please use the seed mix for all divots on tees.
7. Post all scores in the handicap computer. There is a poster listing maximum hole score(s) and related USGA handicap rules.
8. Tee times are required for Saturday and Sunday mornings. Tee times may be reserved starting on Thursday’s for the upcoming weekend. Please always begin your round on #1 unless you check in with the Pro Shop or are directed otherwise.
9. Please maintain your pace of play. Consider allowing faster groups to play through. Fast playing groups should take care to ensure the area in front of them is unoccupied before hitting.
Participate in as many of our MGA and WGA events as you can and enjoy a wonderful golf experience at your Bridgeport Country Club.